This page explains the steps you need to follow to set up the Flickr connection in Automatisch. If any of the steps are outdated, please let us know!
- Go to the link to create an app on Flickr API.
- Click Request an API key.
- Apply for a non-commercial key.
- Fill the field of What is the name of your app?.
- Fill the field of What are you building?.
- Check the checkboxes.
- Click on Submit button.
- Copy Key and Key Secret values and save them to use later.
- Click Edit auth flow for this app to configure "Callback URL".
- Copy OAuth Redirect URL from Automatisch and paste it to the Callback URL field.
- Click Save changes.
- Paste Key and Secret values you have saved from the 8th step and paste them into Automatisch as Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, respectively.
- Click Submit button on Automatisch.
- Now, you can start using the Flickr connection with Automatisch.