This page explains the steps you need to follow to set up the Spotify connection in Automatisch. If any of the steps are outdated, please let us know!
- Go to the link to create an app on Spotify API.
- Click login button if you're not logged in.
- Click Create an app button.
- Enter App name and App description.
- Click on Create App button.
- Client ID will be visible on the screen.
- Click Show Client Secret button to see client secret.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret values and save them to use later.
- Click Edit settings button.
- Copy OAuth Redirect URL from Automatisch and add it in Redirect URLs. Don't forget to save it after adding it by clicking Add button!
- Paste Client ID and Client Secret values you have saved earlier and paste them into Automatisch as Client Id and Client Secret, respectively.
- Click Submit button on Automatisch.
- Now, you can start using the Spotify connection with Automatisch.