This page explains the steps you need to follow to set up the SMTP connection in Automatisch. If any of the steps are outdated, please let us know!
SMTP is a protocol that allows you to send emails. It's a very common protocol and it's used by many email providers. You need to provide the following information to send emails from Automatisch by using SMTP connection.
- Fill host address field with the SMTP host address.
- Fill username field with the SMTP username.
- Fill password field with the SMTP password.
- Select wheather to use TLS or not.
- Fill port field with the SMTP port.
- Fill from field with the email address you want to use as the sender.
- Click Submit button on Automatisch.
- Now, you can start using the SMTP connection with Automatisch.