This page explains the steps you need to follow to set up the Postgres connection in Automatisch. If any of the steps are outdated, please let us know!
PostgreSQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) known for its robustness, reliability, and feature-richness. It is a powerful and reliable database management system suitable for a wide range of applications, from small projects to enterprise-level systems.
- Fill postgreSQL version field with the version that you are using.
- Fill host address field with the postgres host address.
- Fill port field with the postgres port.
- Select wheather to use ssl or not.
- Fill database name field with the postgres database name.
- Fill database username field with the postgres username.
- Fill password field with the postgres password.
- Click Submit button on Automatisch.
- Now, you can start using the PostgreSQL connection with Automatisch.